Duties and Responsibilities
- A member of the Association shall conduct himself according to the principles of medical ethics set by the Philippine Medical Association (PMA)
- He shall attend the meeting and participate in the activities of the Association
- He shall pay all dues, fees and assessments imposed by the Association. Exempt from paying are the following:
- Honorary Fellows
- A member of good standing for the last 10 years who has reached the age of 65 years
- A Fellow in good standing for the last 10 years may elect to obtain a status of Life Member by paying a life membership fee to be determined by the Board.