The Big #REVEAL this #PhRheum2020
Don’t expect a magic show or some masked person revealing his identity during the 26th PRA Annual Meeting (although the next PRA President will be revealed during the Fellowship Night on February 22, 2020!).
REVEAL or Rheumatology Evidence, Excellence and Leadership are the themes around which our convention sessions will cluster around. We have invited local speakers and international guests to provide us two days’ worth of material to ponder and reflect on.
- Updates to Guidelines on Anti-Phospholipid Syndrome and the Diagnosis of SLE
- Emerging Therapies for Scleroderma ILD
- Interstitial Pneumonitis with Autoimmune Features
- Macrophage Activation Syndrome and ILD
- Preventive Rheumatology
- Treat to Target in Spondyloarthritis
Excellence In Care / Best Practices
- Rheumatic Manifestations of HIV/ AIDS
- Immunosuppression in Patients with HIV/ AIDS
- Best Practices in Osteoarthritis Care
- Best Practices When Transitioning Pediatric Rheum Patients
Leadership in Education and Healthcare
- Medical Education & Rheumatology
- Universal Health Care & Rheumatology
- Leadership Despite Adversity (Dr. Lourdes Manahan Memorial Lecture)
The annual dues for PRA fellows and diplomates includes admission to the convention. PRA clinical members and non-members have a registration fee of P4,000 (P3,500 if they register on or before January 31, 2020). Trainees (fellows in training, residents, interns and medical students) can register for P2,000 provided they bring certification that they are still in training,
We look forward to everyone joining us at the Big #REVEAL during #PhRheum2020 !