Similar to last year, patients may participate in our rheumatology patient group meeting happening on February 16, 2018 (Friday) starting at 1 PM. Pre-registration should be done with our PRA secretariat prior to the said date as we can only accommodate a limited number of participants. No registration fee will be charged to accepted patients. But unfortunately, we’ll have to charge for accompanying persons.
This year’s theme for the patient meeting is “The Holistic Care of the Rheumatic Patient” and will consist of the following sessions:
- 1300H Legislation for Rheumatic Diseases: How Did PsorPhil Do It? (Speaker: Mr. Paul Albert Mendoza)
- 1330H Clinical Drug Trials: Patients as Stakeholders (Speaker: Mrs. Peachy Romualdez)
- 1430H Is There An Arthritis Diet? (Speaker: Dr. Aileen Agbanlog)
- 1500H Exercise and Arthritis (Speaker: Dr. Nestor Don Santiago)
- 1530H Complimentary Therapies: Acupuncture, Vitamin-Minerals, Supplements (Speaker: Dr. Juneth Ria Hipe)
The sessions will be moderated by Drs. Evan Glenn Vista and Lisa Trabocco.
For registration and inquiries, you may contact the PRA Secretariat (look for Miss Maricris “Kittie” Ocampo) at Tel No +632-7268875 or email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you at this year’s convention!