The 21st PRA Annual Meeting will be held from February 27 to 29, 2015 at the Sofietel Hotel, Pasay City. Below is the tentative Scientific Program (as of December 15, 2014).
PRECONVENTION: 26 February 2015 (Thursday)
- Basic Rheumatology Course (half-day)
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Course (whole day)
CONVENTION DAY 1: 27 February 2015 (Friday)
- 0830-0845H Year in Review: Rheumatology
- 0845-09:15H New Insights and Perspectives in Gout
- 0915-0945H State of the Art Management of Gout
- 0945-1015H Advocacies in Medicine
- 1045-1115H Dr. Lourdes Manahan Lectures in Rheumatology: PRA, atbp.
- 1115-1145H The Resurgence of Chikungunya Fever
- 1145-1215H Gout in Mindanao
- 1330-1345H Research Presentation
- 1345-1415H Practicing Rheumatology in Davao
- 1415-1445H DMARDS – A Comparative Safety Analysis
- 1445-1515H Updates in Rheumatoid Arthritis Management
- 1545-1615H Evidence Based Management: Pulmonary Hypertension
- 1615-1645H Revisiting Cardiovascular Issues with NSAIDs
- 1645-1715H Pediatric Rheumatology
CONVENTION DAY 2: 28 February 2015 (Saturday)
- 0730-0800H Evidence Based Management: Osteoarthritis
- 0800-0830H Regional Pain Syndromes
- 0830-0900H The Spondyloarthropathies
- 0930-1030H Know the Professors
- 1030-1100H Psoriatic Arthritis
- 1100-1130H Research Presentation
- 1300-1400H Know the Professors
- 1400-1430H Medical Informatics
- 1500-1700H PRA Annual Business Meetin
Several speakers have confirmed their talks for the convention. We will keep everyone posted as new developments come along. Bookmark the PRA Website for more news.
SEE YOU AT PRA 2015!